This recipe was taken from a lady on www.mumsnet.com who calls herself Mrs Weasley due to her infactuation with Harry Potter.
(If you've never been to mumsnet before the forums 'talk' are very funny)
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it definately comes under the easy part of this blog.
Recipe Of The Week - Mrs Weasleys Fab All-In-One Microwave Chocolate Cake.
Nothing says "I love you" like chocolate and nothing says "I forgot to get you anything for Valentine's Day but I do love you, honestly I do" like a chocolate cake that takes just 10 minutes to make. Tart it up with raspberries and cream, sit back and feel the love!
Ingredients:
175g soft margarine
175g caster sugar
40g cocoa powder
150g self raising flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp milk
3 medium eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon or electric hand mixer.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased microwave safe dish and level the top. A china casserole dish, glass dish or a souffle dish are all ideal, or indeed a microwave cake dish if you have one.
Microwave on full power for 7 minutes. A 900W microwave is right for this recipe so you might need to adjust it to suit yours.
Allow to stand for 1 minute.
Turn out and allow to cool.
Decorate as required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment